Elkay Quartz Luxe sinks are exceptionally strong and silky smooth to the touch. The composite sink comes in deep rich colors that make a statement including red blue brown black gray and white. These durable kitchen prep bar and laundry sinks are constructed through a proprietary manufacturing process that combines natural quartz with high-performance UV-stable acrylic resins.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Organic fibers offer extra impact resistance; fiberglass mat molded onto underside of the sink reinforces the most used work zone.
- RICH COLOR, HEAT SAFE, EASY CLEAN: Match sink to your décor; vibrant color won't fade; heat safe to 535°F; wash with damp cloth and soapy water.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Microfine quartz material is nonporous; ultrasmooth surface repels dirt, food, liquid and stains; prevents the spread of bacteria.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 36".
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 32-1/2" W: 20" D: 10"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 17-9/16" W: 17-3/4" H: 10"
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||L: 11-1/2" W: 16-13/16" H: 10"
||L: 37-5/8" W: 26-3/4" H: 16-1/16"
||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||Recommended Bottom Grids: LKOBG1617SS (left bowl), LKOBG1016SS (right bowl); Recommended Drains: LKQS35CA, LKQD35CA, LK99
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.