ARDEX X 77 MICROTEC Fiber Reinforced Tile and Stone Mortar is a high-performance, microfiber-reinforced, polymer-modified mortar formulated especially for large format tile installations. Use to install porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles* over interior or exterior concrete and masonry floor and wall surfaces. Also use for interior applications over exterior-grade plywood. ARDEX X 77 is ideal for use in swimming pools and fountains and over in-floor heating systems and is recommended for all tile sizes, including mosaics.
Use for setting porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles*
Advanced technology for very large, thin, porcelain tiles
Extended open time of 60 minutes double the ISO standard
Unmatched sag resistance double the ISO standard
Outstanding coverage 110 sq. ft. per bag with sq. notch trowel
Medium bed applications (large and heavy tile mortar)
Water and frost resistant ideal for swimming pools and high traffic areas
Extremely easy to mix and apply
Highly flexible; 3-hour pot life
- True 60-minute open time, unmatched sag resistance - Both double the ISO standard!
- Ideal for high traffic areas and exterior facades
- Unique creamy consistency; extremely easy to apply
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.