ARDEX X 4 is a polymer-modified, thin set mortar for setting quarry, ceramic and most natural stone* tiles over common interior surfaces, including exterior-grade plywood, as well as over exterior concrete and masonry surfaces. ARDEX X 4 also can be used to install porcelain tile over common interior surfaces as well as and exterior, horizontal concrete and masonry surfaces. ARDEX X 4 is recommended for most tile sizes, including mosaics.
Use for setting porcelain, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone* tiles
Water and frost resistant
Easy to mix and apply
3-hour pot life
Use for interior and exterior floors and walls
- Interior and exterior use
- Working time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Open time: 10 to 15 minutes
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.