- Lifetime limited finish warranty
- One-Tool Installation - Installs with just a Phillips screwdriver
- Patented throughbolt slides up and down so you don't have to patch/redrill your door
- Certified Commercial Grade 1
- Graded Best in Residential Security, Durability, and Finish
|Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
|Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets.
|Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015
|Door thickness range
|1-5/8" to 2" thick (41mm-51mm) standard. Thick door kit available.
|Levers are zinc-based plated to match finishes indicated.
|FA Series handlesets are 5-pin tumbler with two keys per lock. F-Series handlesets are 6-pin tumbler with two keys per lock.
|Handlesets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.
|Trim Rings and Security Inserts
|F-Series and FA-Series handlesets are furnished with 7/8 wrought brass cylinder trim rings. The cylinder trim rings are reinforced by a tapered die-cast security insert installed under the trim ring for resistance to wrenching or prying the cylinder unit.
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.