- Use with 1-5/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. door
- Knob design pairs well with traditional and transitional styles like colorful vases and patterned pillows
- For more than 95 years, Schlage has offered durable door hardware in a range of unique style combinations to express any personality
- Fixed thumbpiece and inside knob/lever
- Decorative cylinder with inside plate
- Lock and finish backed by limited lifetime warranty (Oil-Rubbed Bronze is only a mechanical guarantee)
- Self-aligning screw holes make installation easy and hassle-free
- Universal latches slide easily into place and require no tools or manual adjustments
- Certified Commercial Grade 1
- Graded Best in Residential Security, Durability, and Finish
||Residential single and multi-family entrance doors
||Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets.
||Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015
|Door thickness range
||1-5/8" to 1-3/4" thick (41mm-44mm) standard. Thick door kit available
||Levers are zinc-based plated to match finishes indicated.
||FA Series handlesets are 5-pin tumbler with two keys per lock. F-Series handlesets are 6-pin tumbler with two keys per lock.
||Handlesets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.
|Trim Rings and Security Inserts
||F-Series and FA-Series handlesets are furnished with 7/8 wrought brass cylinder trim rings. The cylinder trim rings are reinforced by a tapered die-cast security insert installed under the trim ring for resistance to wrenching or prying the cylinder unit.
||Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.