Feel confident with every sip that you are providing the best quality water for you and your family. The Aquifer® reverse osmosis (RO) water filtration system effectively reduces contaminants including arsenic, fluoride, TDS, bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine, and pharmaceuticals in your cold water. Install your Aquifer® reverse osmosis filtration system with a KOHLER® reverse osmosis-compatible Wellspring® beverage faucet, available in five finishes and Traditional or Contemporary styles.High-impact plastic construction
For cold water use onlyUnder-sinkQuarter-turn twist cartridge for easy installation and replacement
- Four-stage filtration system reduces contaminants such as arsenic, fluoride, bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine, chloramine, select pharmaceuticals, and more
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water
- 1:1 ratio high-recovery reverse osmosis membrane creating less waste water
- Provides up to 27.5 gallons per day, or the equivalent of over 200 16.9-oz. bottles of water (results may vary based on water pressure, temperature and incoming water quality)
- 0.5 gpm (1.9 l/min) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.1 bar).
- 3.2 gallon storage tank
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed
- Requires Kohler RO-compatible beverage faucet with air gap
- Includes four filter cartridges (K-22156, K-22157, K-22158, K-23334)
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.