Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal® Technology uses a valve with a tough diamond coating. InnoFlex® PEX waterways keep water inside the faucet out of contact with potential metal contaminants. This powerful combination brings you a faucet built to last up to five million uses. Delta is committed to supporting water conservation around the globe and has been recognized as WaterSense® Manufacturer Partner of the Year in 2011, 2013, and 2014.
- DIAMOND Seal Technology: DIAMOND Seal Technology is Delta's revolutionary new water delivery system. An internal contact surface made up of tiny diamonds makes the valve leak-free and extraordinarily durable. It also keeps water free of contact with potential metal contaminants.
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, Delta offers a range of compliant fixtures.
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- DIAMOND Seal Technology features a valve embedded with diamonds to ensure like-new operation for the life of the faucet
- Includes matching finish drain assembly
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 3-hole 4 in. installation
- Rigid spout
- Assembled dimensions: 6-3/8 in. H x 7-1/32 in. D x 10-1/2 in. W
||1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
||3/8" compression fittings
||Included InnoFlex® Pex-C Supply Lines
||DIAMOND Seal Valve
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.