The Colony Chair Height Elongated Toilet delivers the worry-free reliability that has defined the American Standard brand for more than 140 years. Colony is a low-consumption toilet that uses 20% less water than a regular toilet and is Water Sense certified for high efficiency. At a chair-height of 17", including seat, and an elongated bowl shape, it ensures accessibility and optimal comfort. The Colony toilet is easy to install and is backed by an industry-leading warranty that includes lifetime on chinaware plus 2 years on mechanical parts, twice the industry standard of 1 year. You can be confident Colony will stand the test of time.
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- RIGHT-HAND TRIP LEVER - Durable metal in Polished Chrome finish
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17" tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- 2" flush valve
- 2" trapway
||2 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.