The Cadet PRO elongated toilet from American Standard is a trade-exclusive model with an emphasis on price, performance, and value. The Cadet Flushing System helps to prevent clogs, and uses a 1.6 gallons per flush low-flow rate. The elongated toilet bowl is exceptionally comfortable, and this model is designed at the Right Height of 16-1/2" tall, for ADA Compliant ease of use. A permanent EverClean surface comes included, and helps to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria for a toilet that can stay cleaner for longer.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE TANK
- 10-INCH ROUGH-IN
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17" tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- METAL PARTS - Robust metal trip lever and metal shank fill valve
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.