The Cadet PRO Right Height elongated toilet from American Standard is a high efficiency toilet from our trade-only Cadet PRO line, offering professionals great value, price, and performance. The Cadet flushing system offers exceptional flushing power and the Power Wash rim ensures superior bowl cleaning. A flow rate of 1.28 gallons per flush utilizes 20% less water than a standard 1.6 gpf toilet. The Right Height design sits at 16-1/2 inches tall, and the elongated bowl provides additional comfort. The innovative EverClean surface, which helps to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria, is a permanent surface included on the Cadet PRO.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE TANK
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- WATER SENSE CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17" tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- POWERWASH RIM - Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes color-matched bowl caps and trip lever
- METAL PARTS - Robust metal trip lever and metal shank fill valve
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
||5 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.