The Retrospect Champion Pro toilet from American Standard coordinates beautifully with our full line of bathroom products in the Retrospect Collection. This beautiful, designer toilet is more comfortable than standard toilets with its elongated bowl, and tall 16-1/2 inch rim height. The Retrospect Champion Pro toilet features the largest trapway available so it is virtually clog-free, and includes our EverClean surface which helps stop the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria so you have a toilet that stays cleaner for longer. The American Standard Champion flushing system provides a powerful, effective flush but uses only 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf), using 20% less water than a standard 1.6 gpf toilet.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE
- 1,000 MAP SCORE - Achieves highest rating possible for flush performance
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- EVERCLEAN SURFACE - Inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- WATER SENSE CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17" tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- ROBUST METAL - Trip lever and shank fill valve made of durable metal
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes Chrome finish toilet handle and color-matched bowl caps
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
||10 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.