The Champion PRO toilet from American Standard uses just 1.28 gallons per flush, saving more water than the standard toilet at 1.6 gpf. This professional grade, designer toilet has the power to move 70% larger masses than the industry standard. The round front design is a great space saver for smaller bathrooms and powder rooms, and the Right Height 16-1/2"" rim height makes for a much more comfortable toilet. Includes our innovative EverClean surface to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew for a toilet that can stay cleaner for longer.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE
- 1,000 MAP SCORE - Achieves highest rating possible for flush performance
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- EVERCLEAN SURFACE - Inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- WATER SENSE CERTIFIED - Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17" tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- ROBUST METAL - Trip lever and shank fill valve made of durable metal
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes Chrome finish toilet handle and color-matched bowl caps
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
||10 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Bowl Height with Seat
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.