The Champion PRO Right Height toilet from American Standard sits at 16-1/2" tall, which is higher than the industry standard, for a handicap accessible toilet that is more comfortable for all. The round front design makes this an excellent choice for smaller bathrooms, and the powerful Champion flushing technology gives this toilet the power to move a 70% larger mass than the industry norm. A PowerWash® rim cleans the bowl, and the innovative EverClean® surface stays cleaner, longer as it inhibits the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold.
- TRADE EXCLUSIVE
- 1,000 MAP SCORE - Achieves highest rating possible for flush performance
- 12-INCH ROUGH-IN
- EVERCLEAN SURFACE - Inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- CHAIR-HEIGHT COMFORT - Measures 17" tall, including seat, for ease of use compared to standard height. Slight variation in height may occur based on the height of the seat used.
- ADA COMPLIANT - Meets Americans with Disabilities Act requirements for use and accessibility
- LESS SEAT - Toilet seat is sold separately
- ROBUST METAL - Trip lever and shank fill valve made of durable metal
- FINISHING TOUCHES - Includes Chrome finish toilet handle and color-matched bowl caps
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made from quality vitreous china for strength and reliability
||10 Year Limited Warranty
|Flush Valve Size
|Toilet Trapway Diameter
|No. of Flush Valves
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.