The Serin deck-mount commercial faucet from American Standard includes a sanitary hands-free sensor operation, with an innovative automatic adjustment upon start-up that takes into account the sink size, and other factors. This easy-to-maintain faucet has a lead-free, vandal resistant design and innovative features designed to help the faucet last longer in high-use applications.
POWER KIT MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY
Self-Adjusting Sensor: Sensor automatically sets the activation range on start-up by evaluating sink size and other factors. Will adjust range to adapt to changes in the bathroom environment.
Sensor in Spout Tip: Clean, streamlined style. Hidden sensor reduces vandalism.
Hygienic, touch-free operation
Self-Cleaning Solenoid Reduces Maintenance: Integral wiper spring prevents clogging and run-on.
Easy to Service Integrated Strainer: Patented in-line strainer protects the solenoid from debris. Strainer is enclosed in removable debris cup for easy service.
Safety Timer: Helps prevent vandalism by turning off the faucet if the sensor is blocked for 55 seconds
Fail-Safe: Faucet automatically shuts off upon loss of power or dead battery. Prevents costly excess water usage and potential flooding
Lead-Free: Faucet contains 0.25% total lead content by weighted average.
- POWER KIT MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY
- Touchless operation limits the spread of germs
- Sensor in spout tip for streamlined style and reduced vandalism
- Self-adjusting sensor automatically sets range for optimum performance
- Single inlet for cold or tempered water
- Vandal-resistant brass spout with single-hole installation
- Safety Timer: Automatically turns water off after 55 seconds
- Vandal-resistant 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm pressure-compensating multi-laminar spray
- Optional deck plate for 4-inch (102 mm) or 8-inch (203 mm) centers available
|Fitting Max Deck Thickness
||5 Year Limited Warranty
– Truck service radius is 25 mi
– Orders $500 and over = Free Delivery
– Curbside delivery with exception of cabinet orders. Cabinets can be brought into a garage.