|| Khaki, Mocha, Grey or Walnut
Decking In Stock!
|RECOMMENDED TOOLS AND MATERIALS:
- CARBIDE SAW BLADES & SAW
- TAPE MEASURE
- NAILS, SCREWS OR DECK FASTENERS
- SAFETY GLASSES
- MARKING CHALK OR PENCIL
- PROTECTIVE CLOTHING
- SCREW GUN OR HAMMER
- HEARING PROTECTION
- Install decking in using a 16-inch center to center joist span.
- Install 2 deck screws at each joist.
- Each screw should be placed 1inch in from them edge and end of the board.
- Width to width spacing between board for expansion and contraction should be at least 1/8 of an inch.
- End to end spacing between boards should be a maximum of 3/16".
- Wherever deck boards are installed end to end, a double joist is required to fasten the deck board to the joists.
- Variation from the installation must be approved and the cost for removal and/or replacement of material from the result of a variation will be the contractor’s responsibility.
Wash using a soft cloth or ordinary long-handled soft bristle brush.
For difficult to remove dirt and stains such as top soil, motor oil, lithium grease, etc. use the readily available household cleaners such as:
- Murphy’s oil soap
- Vinegar and water
In some cases you may wish to use mildly abrasive cleaner, such as cleansers or a paste-like scrubbing solution. Use of abrasive material could have a negative effect on the surface of the decking.
Do not use cleaners containing aggressive organic solvents because they could affect the surface appearance of the vinyl. Examples of such cleaners are: chlorine bleach, liquid grease remover,
strong soaps, and detergents containing organic solvents, nail polish remover, and furniture polish/cleaners.