- Please read all instructions completely before starting any part of the installation.
- AZEK Rail should be installed using the same good building principles used to install wood or composite
railing and in accordance with the local building codes and the installation guidelines included below.
AZEK Building Products Inc. accepts no liability or responsibility for the improper installation of this
- AZEK Rail may not be suitable for every application and it is the sole responsibility of the installer to
be sure that AZEK Rail is fit for the intended use. Since all installations are unique, it is also the
installers responsibility to determine specific requirements in regards to each Rail application.
- AZEK Building Products Inc. recommends that all applications be reviewed by a licensed architect, engineer
or local building official before installation. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please
call AZEK Customer Service at 877-ASK-AZEK (877-275-2935) or visit our website at www.azek.com.
- AZEK Railing is tested as a whole system and should be used that way. It is not intended to be used in
conjunction with other railing systems or fasteners.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure the DRIVE TOOL/DRILL is configured or set to use the SCREW setting when driving and/or
tightening all FASTENERS.
- SAFETY: Always wear goggles when handling, cutting, drilling and fastening materials.
- Failure to install this product in accordance with applicable building codes and AZEKs written Rail Install
Guide may lead to personal injury, affect rail system performance and void the product warranty.
Installing AZEK Premiere Rail with Balusters
AZEK Rail kit is available in 10, 8 and 6 lengths.
Visit www.azek.com/installation to view AZEK
installation videos. Consult your local building codes for guard and handrail requirements.
- Miter Saw
- Measuring Tape
- 7/64" Drill Bit
- 3/16" Drill Bit
Meaure you Railing Area
- Measurements are from center to center of post. Rails are produced in 10, 8 and 6 lengths to allow
for finished end cuts and angles.
- Determine how many 10, 8 and 6 AZEK rail sections you need and check to be sure you have all the
components (and quantities) listed in the chart shown below.
- AZEK Rail 10, 8 and 6 rails are designed not to exceed 10, 8 and 6 center of post to center of
- For stair applications maximum rail length must not exceed 91
- Cut slowly, using a fine tooth saw blade to avoid chipping.
- For 42 railing use 54 Post Sleeves.
|Components Needed For Installing
One AZEK Rail Section
|Components Included in AZEK Rail Packages
||1 - Top Rail
1 - Bottom Rail
2 - Support Brackets (1 - Aluminum Top Support Rail for 10')
Hardware Mounting Kit
Support Block Mounting Templates
- 1 in 6' Kits, - 2 in 8' Kits, - 3 in 10' Kits
|Components Included in AZEK Aluminum Baluster Packages
- 20 per pk
- 15 required for 6', 20 for 8', 25 for 10'
Baluster Screw Kit
|Hardware Included in AZEK Mounting Kit
||4 - Mounting Brackets
2 - Support Blocks
16 - #8 x 3/4" Screws
6 - #8 x 1-3/4" Screws
6 - #8 x 2-5/8" Screws (Stairs Only)
6 - #8 x 3" Screws
12 - #8 x 3" Green Screws
T20 Driver Bit