SPACE BALUSTERS AND TRIM RAILS
- Measure distance between the posts at the Bottom Support Rail.
- Transfer measurement to Bottom Rail and center either on a pre-drilled hole or between to pre-drilled holes.
- Cut Bottom Rail and Top Support Rail to length.
- The space between the end baluster and post cannot exceed 4".
ASSEMBLE BALUSTER SECTION
|INSTALL RAIL ASSEMBLY
- Align Top Support Rail to center of Posts.
INSTALL TOP RAIL AND POST CAPS
- Measure and cut Top Rail to length. Trim both ends for a clean cut.
- Attach Post caps using exterior grade caulk applied to the underside of the cap.
Caution: Screws must be 1¾" so they won't go through the Top Rail on straight rail sections.