|Low Voltage Deck Lighting is easy to install. Add up the number of
you are going to use, multiply by 18 (the wattage) and then multiply by (.8) for the size wattage
transformer you require. See example below.
Use a Pigtail Connector for each fixture. Run your
Wire from the transformer,
then connect the pigtails to the wire. That's all there is to it!
To determine the proper size transformer required, add
up the number of fixtures to be connected and multiply by wattage. Then divide that
total by (.8).
Example: 12 fixtures
at 18 watts ea.
(always round UP!) is 300 watt.
- Connect Fixture only to a 12 Volt Power Source
- Connect wires from 12 Volt Supply Line to the fixture.
Push connectors together, if using the DLE 4410
or if using stranded wire attach with wing connector
- Attach the fixture to the vinyl post
- The fixture includes (1) 18 watt 12 volt bulb
- Turn on power, confirm light is on
4x4 High Hat Lights
|Due to the inherent nature of monitor display, browser version, etc. the colors may
vary in hue from what is shown here.