|Rail Lighting Installation Guide
Post & Rail Preparation
Installing Post Cap Light
Post Lamps must be installed after the rail assembly has been completed
- Install the lens onto the post sleeve as shown below.
- Remove the Post Lamp Cover from the Post Lamp Bottom Housing
- Trim excess wire length and make wiring connections to 16/2AWG main cable and other 18/2AWG luminary wires.
Check to confirm polarity of main cable connections.
- Coil the connected wires inside the Post Sleeve and insert the Post Lamp Bottom Housing into the Lens. Check to
make sure no wires are exposed or pinched between Lens and Bottom Housing.
- Install the mounting screws and washers as shown. Watch as screws are installed to ensure that wires are clear
of screw tip prior to driving them into the wood post. Tighten only until the silicone washer begins to compress.
Over-tightening could break the Bottom Housing causing permanent damage.
- Re-install Post Lamp Cover and screws.
- For 5x5; (Includes Gasket) Rotate Gasket for desired fit of Post Cap
- For 4x4; (includes Gasket) Set Gasket centered on Post Lamp Cover
- Install Post Cap onto Post Lamp Cover