Randall Manufacturing Wood and Aluminum Thresholds and Floor Mouldings
Aluminum Adjustable Door Bottom
|Aluminum Adjustable Door Bottom Weatherstrip for gaps from 1/2" to 1-1/4". Use for
door thicknesses of 1-3/8" or 1-3/4". Easy installation without removing door with full vertical
adjustment. Built-in rain shedding drip cap covers and protects door bottom. Use with any type of
wood or aluminum threshold.
Packaged with screws.
- Install threshold approximately centered under door.
- The bottom edge of the door should be about 3/4" above the top of the threshold being used. The V-6
adjusts for doors cut from 1/2" to 1-1/4" above the top of the threshold.
- Door thickness leg is assembled for 1-3/4" thick door. For 1-3/8" door, slide leg out and insert in
the other slot.
- Cut V-6 to actual door width and slide onto bottom of door. Close door and drop V-6 down so that vinyl
makes snug contact all along the threshold.
- Lock V-6 into position with screws through slotted mounting holes on both sides of door.
- Door should open and close easily. Slotted mounting holed permit final vertical adjustment.
|3 FT V-6
|4 FT V-6
|3 FT V-6-G
|3 FT V-6-WH
|3 FT V-6-BR
Randall Door Bottoms