|Plastic P-6 Door Bottom Weatherstrip for gaps from 3/8" to 7/8". Available in White or
For door thickness of 1-3/4".
- Easy installation without removing door
- Positive seal door bottom weatherstrip
- Covers and protects door bottom
- Built-in rain shedding drip cap
- Use with any type wood or aluminum threshold
- The bottom edge of the door should be about 3/8" above the top of threshold being used. The P-6
adjusts for doors cut from 3/8" to 7/8" above the top of the threshold.
- Cut P-6 to actual door width and slide onto bottom of door. Close door and drop P-6 down so that vinyl
makes contact all along threshold.
- Lock P-6 into position with screws through slotted mounting holes on inside of door.
- Door should open and close easily. Slotted mounting holes permit final vertical adjustment.
|3 FT P-6-WH
|3 FT P-6-BR