- Adjusts from 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" High
- 3-5/8" Wide
- Solid Oak Interior Adds Beauty To Your Doorway
- Adjusts To Make A Perfect Seal
- For New or Existing Installations
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum Exterior
- Insect and Moisture Resistant Plastic Base
Cut threshold to opening width. Floor surface under door should be flat and clean with holes and cracks
Using construction adhesive, glue threshold with adjusting screws directly under closed door.
After adhesive has set, adjust oak bar with a phillips head screwdriver. For proper adjustment, make no
more than 1 or 2 counterclockwise turns before moving to the next screw.
Caulk between sill and door frame.