ARDEX CP™ is a trowel-grade, cementitious topping for filling and repairing areas of indoor and outdoor concrete above, on or below
grade. Engineered with Portland cement and select high-performance polymers, ARDEX CP readily bonds to concrete surfaces. It is easy
to apply, hardens quickly, is freeze-thaw resistant, and produces a surface finish that is suitable for foot and rubber tire
traffic. When mixed with water, the result is a creamy, smooth consistency that can be applied by trowel or screed.
Use ARDEX CP to fill spalls, gouges, dormant cracks, “birdbaths” and other low areas in existing concrete surfaces, including
sidewalks, patios, plazas, courtyards, walkways, driveways, parking garages, pool decks and vertical concrete surfaces. ARDEX CP
can also be used to re-form concrete steps and curbs, to create ramps over existing concrete, or to resurface vertical concrete
substrates. ARDEX CP is recommended for residential and commercial applications.
- Portland cement-based concrete patch and fill
- Repair, re-slope and re-form all concrete surfaces
- Easy to apply and hardens quickly
- Installs from 1/4” to 1/2” neat, and up to 2” with aggregate
- Freeze-thaw resistant
- Suitable for foot and rubber tire traffic
- Suitable for commercial and residential applications
- Use for interior and exterior floors and walls
- 40 lb Bag
- Coverage: 22 1/2 sq.ft. @ 1/4"