|ARDEX CA 20 P™
Multi-Purpose Construction Adhesive and Sealant
A one-component, modified silane, polymer adhesive and neutral curing sealant. Extremely flexible with excellent bond strength
making it suitable for replacing tiles, general repairs and affixing accessories to tile and other surfaces.
ARDEX CA 20 P is shrinkage free and can be used to fill moving joints. It bonds to a wide range of materials including glass,
metal, wood, ceramics and plastic. Sticks to virtually anything even underwater! ARDEX CA 20 P™ can be used in underwater
applications, either applied to the immersed substrate or to the item to be affixed, making it ideal when minor repairs and
alterations need to be carried out in swimming pools, fountains or other wet areas.
- Interior and exterior use
- Extremely versatile - Bonds a wide range of materials including glass, metal, wood, ceramics and plastic
- High bond strength
- Use to fill movement joints
- Highly flexible
- GreenLine™: zero VOC’s and free of solvents, water and isocyanates
- White Paintable
- Curing Time: 24 hours
- Shrinkage: < 1%
- Coverage: 1/4” (bead: 32 linear ft.
- 10.5 oz. cartridge
10.5 oz. Cartridge CA 20 P™ Multi-Purpose Construction Adhesive and Sealant